2. Strasburger, V.C. Children, adolescents, and the media. Current Problems Pediatric Adolescent Health Care. 2004, Vol. 34, pp. 54-113.
3. Center for Substance Abuse Prevention (U.S.). Substance use in popular movies and music. s.l. : Center for Substance Abuse Prevention (U.S.), 1999.
4. Dobson, Corrine. Alcohol marketing and young people: time for a new policy agenda. Canberra, ACT : American Medical Association, 2012.
5. Kell, John. 9 celebrities making money off your liquor shelf. Fortune. [Online] 2015. http://fortune.com/2015/01/08/celebrities-alcohol-brands/.
6. Familial influences on substance abuse by adolecents and young adults. . Boyle, M, et al. 2001, CanadianJournal of Public Health, pp. 206-209.
7. MIddle childhood antecedents to progressions in male adolecent substance use: an exological anaylsis of risk and protection. Dishion, T, Capaldi, D and Yoerger, K. 1999, Journal of Adolescent Research , pp. 175-205.
8. Parental and peers influences on the onset of heavier drinking among adolescents. . Reifman, A, et al. 1998, Journal of studies on Alcohol, pp. 311-317.