The ADF Library is the largest and most up-to-date alcohol and other drugs library in Australia. It provides free access to a wide range of specialist print and online resources, including books, full-text articles from 11,000+ journals and databases.
Search the ADF Library
New research evidence articles from five of the ADF Library’s specially selected subscribed journals.
- Conigrave JH, Harrison KH, Lee KSK, Dobbins TA, Hummerston B, Hayman N, et al. Support can increase use of the AUDIT-C in Australian Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services: a cluster randomized trial. Addiction (Abingdon, England). 2021;116(9):2304-15.
- Pennay A, Livingston M, Cook M, Room R, Dwyer R, MacLean S, et al. Sports bars: environmental design, drinking, and sports betting. Addiction Research & Theory. 2021;29(4):316-26.
- Vedelago L, Wardell JD, Kempe T, Patel H, Amlung M, MacKillop J, et al. Getting high to cope with COVID-19: Modelling the associations between cannabis demand, coping motives, and cannabis use and problems. Addictive Behaviors. 2022;124:1070.
- Critchlow N, Moodie C. Understanding the Broader Impacts of Alcohol Marketing: Time For a Research Agenda Which Includes Adults. Alcohol and alcoholism (Oxford, Oxfordshire). 2021.
- D’Aniello C, Tambling R, Russell B. The Internalized Stigma of Substance Abuse Scale for Caregivers: Measuring Substance Use Stigma Experienced by Caregivers. Alcoholism Treatment Quarterly. 2021:1-10.