If you or someone you know is in a crisis, please call 000 immediately.
- Looking for information or resources on alcohol and other drugs?
- Looking for help for your own alcohol and other drug (AOD) use and not sure where to go?
- Concerned about someone else?
- A health or welfare professional looking for information?
Email DrugInfo for facts about alcohol and other drugs, advice on how to support a loved one, and to get connected with relevant services in your state and territory.
We’re available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm AEST.
We can help by providing information and advice on things like:
- the effects of alcohol and other drugs
- topical AOD issues
- pathways to accessing treatment and support
- talking to family, friends and young people about alcohol and other drugs
- support resources for health and welfare professionals and community workers
- free resources for events
- school and university projects.
In crisis or seeking counselling?
If you’re after alcohol and drug counselling, contact the National Alcohol and Other Drug Hotline on 1800 250 015 to speak with someone.
Not sure what you are looking for? Try our intuitive Path2Help tool and be matched with support information and services tailored to you.Find out more
Drug information directory
Australia’s leading search directory on alcohol and other drugs